Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Kuch to change chahiye

What made us such a coward ?

I keep on searching, why we lack the guts ...

The guts,I see when I see those 25 year freaks in youtube starting companies like 37signals,netvibes,facebook...

An american population of mere 200 million produce so many start-uppers and we have a 1 billion population.

We keep ourself happy generating wealth for big companies and stay satisfied.

We keep our dreams inside ourselves till we die. What stop us in making them big ?

I see so many minds in my day to day life, the question keeps popping inside me.

Everyday i come back to work with the feeling, i will get an convincing answer today.

Is that only fear of loss !!

But why we indians are so afraid ?
We were not when it was 12th century ,we were so smart with maths, science, art, architecture. I don't need to prove this line to neone.

Sometimes I think, these mugals and britishers killed changed our genes.Their atrocity killed all our creativity. We turned into just a bunch of sycophants and money lovers.The 300 years of barbarity is the major reason,why we are such a coward today.

Please, correct me if I am wrong [ this line is always present in all my outgoing emails :) ]

4 comments:

Gubbi said...

Blaming Mughals and British for our own failures, is not the right direction to take. If we have failed it is only because of our own attitudes, culture and choices we have made all along history.

So we need to look within ourselves to answer the question "why?". Or we can also just disregard history and start being what it takes to be.

Manjunath Singe said...

You are responsible for what you are, and you will be responsible for what you will be.... [Swami vivekananda had said this i guess]

Subh said...

I agree with Gubbi ...and jus wanted to add our upbringing also to the list...

Gubbi said...

Yup. Upbringing has played a really important role.