Saturday, September 08, 2007

Data and Information.. who wins the fight

Difference:

Data does not get depreciated with time, but information does. A piece of information that seems to be very much in demand, might lose its value tomorrow like in newspapers.

A news is an balanced mix of information and data.Or I would rather say news is information, backed by relevant, reliable as well as credible data.

so today's world is so empowered with information, I am smarter than u , if I have the same information with me before you.

I don't advocate to tell what is more important, since companies of billion dollars run on just Data, and another billion dollar is earned from information.

I am psyched of these 2 terms, so practicing the difference, by writing down

1 comment:

Gubbi said...

Hmmm.

Thoughtful !!