Monday, March 03, 2008

I wanna tell u ...Smruti is a male

don't refer me as miss and feel sorry

Don't leave comment to my post, saying..Dear miss and blah blah

yahoo chat to haad hi hai... mera mail id login karte public fire karna chalu kar deti hai..

hi...then series of buzz

if I say I am a guy , they don't believe..I sumtimes talk making me as a female

Am I smruti, smriti or smruthi... outside orissa main pronounciation ka panga

Office wale bi marte hain.. humne socha ladki hai ..saala tu to ladka hai..

I am forced to use "Smruti Ranjan", with all the mail I sent out

hi Dad and Mom, I love my name, but agli waar aisa mat kariega plz

6 comments:

Gubbi said...

Hi Smurti,
Male?? You must be kidding.

Just thought of adding another [obvious and well known to friends] perspective.

Ankur said...

lol ...

F2.8_iso100 said...

:D :D
we are on same boat bro!!
Just sharing 2 incidents that happened to me.

(1)I registered in a friendship site during my college days. By chance I left the gender as 'Female' there.
With descriptions containing 5'9", fair and curly hair, I recieved 100+ invitations in 3-4 days.
Just when I was wondering why only BOYS were writing, I found the mistake I did. After I changed the gender in that site, did not recieve a single invitation till the end of my engineering life.

(2) When I was new to office, I needed to communicate over chating to another collegue at a different location. And...ah...he started flirting with me. Finally when he realised, I asked him whether he still needs my phone number ??

So, bro enjoy the state we are in. At least others get fooled and we have a reason to laugh ;)

Gouri Jena said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Priyanka--- said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amrita Sabat said...

hmmmm.........lik ur bro out here who is on d same boat, u can learn 2 laugh it all off!! aftr all, not everybody hv d gud fortune of bein flirted with, dat too by guys!:P