Monday, September 22, 2008

22 sitambar

Its ma bday... a nice day ...day I feel lucky, I feel special

I guess this year, it will be the most boring

I dont know why but I feel, its night 12, day is yet to come

time is the killer... it shows so many things..

I wish I were a child, i would get up early, get new dress from dad, go to the temple with mom, blessings from God for a bright future

nice narayana puja for me, priest will bless me infront of the sacred fire, mom would make lot of sweets and tasty dishes at home. I would distribute choclates to friends.

My sister love me more, make me feel special.Noone would complain when I change the TV channel.

My younger brither would get himself out deliberately on my slow offspin balls, just to make me happy.
Dad could not scold us for playing cricket for playing cricket on roof top, since its my bday.

back to the summer of 69

I am going to sleep, hope to see you tommorow.

No comments: