Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Month of August

Yes, Finally month of August has ended.

I attended all those farewell parties... friends left me again.. in order to follow their career goals.. as the song pap kehte hain echos... they want to do an MS, some MBA.

but standing here, outside my cafetaria hall, i now ask maself, whom should I call from today for lunch with me. Why friends have to leave? When will the hunger of a good career end inside we all. I am no different from all these though I am cribbing now.

I value friendship a little more than avg and give enugh care to nurture it. I think for them, I sit with them, make them smile. Then also it becomes a disaster.

I promise myself, I will build only friendship that align to me so that I can hold them for longer time. Hope this happens.

3 comments:

Gubbi said...

Whatta sentimental fool !!
Get real :P

sonal said...

u cannot expect de same level of commitment 4rm others..lyf is lyk dat..evrbdy haz 2 go to one or de other way..
But one thing we can do is ,make de best out of it..love ur frends so much dat u ve enough of wonderful memories dat vll never let u 4get them nd de too remember u..

Smruti Ranjan said...

@gubbi: :) u know I am difficult to change

@sonal: thanks sonal