Thursday, August 05, 2010

I Love Us

It just amazed me when i heard the phrase "I love us" today for the first time. I felt it to be a little truer, practical as well than the phrase "I love you".

Here are some reasoning s. For me its getting very difficult to get out of the feeling I love myself the most, idea. Everyday I wake up to be myself , to enjoy what I am gonna to do today. I see places that I like to see,laugh at me and experience all those crazy things. They all just happen because i love myself the most.

Sound a little selfish, ha, but that's fact for me.

Then one day people fall for someone[I will/might fall for someone]. They love someone other than self. The phrase changes over-nightly for them to i love u [As i have seen in the movie]. Just only u, what happened to loving yourself as well. Is not it a little unbelievable, I mean such a harsh transition. It can't be so true that you just stopped loving yourself from the very next day. There can be some imbalance initially like u love yourself a little less and your lover a little more, but u surely love yourself as well.

So how about the the phrase "I love us". myself and from today you as well.I think I cracked it and this is it.

I love us.

1 comment:

Anushri said...

ahem ahem ! whos the second in us :P ..